Timeshare Warning from a Resident

Possible TV Coverage

OK. As I told those of you on my email list, I wrote to Dan Kleck at KHQ-TV to see if he'd be interested in giving my story and dealings with the Velas Vallarta some television coverage. TV coverage from Spokane also reaches up into Calgary, Alberta, so a lot of Canadians up there can also be alerted. We'll see where it goes. Check out  Connect With Kleck
Duke

Hi Dan,
I tried to file with the BBB but they do not investigate foreign companies. And there is no real BBB in Mexico. However, from BBB there was a link to econsumer.gov, where I did file a complaint. However, they say they work with PROFECO in Mexico and I've already tried that path and went nowhere. I've been at this for several years now and am just getting madder and madder.  I know the Velas Vallarta feels content that, like most people, I'll just give up and move on. But I'm not moving on. They've got about $50,000 of my money and I want it back. What's sad is they're still selling their scam, telling unsuspecting Americans and Canadians that they can just rent their weeks out. I even tried to get Sen. Maria Cantwell to help but she said there was nothing she could do. One guy wrote me that he got his money back because he made enough noise on the web and the Velas decided it might be enough to hurt business so they settled. Thanks for your help.
Keary Phillips   (Duke)
VelasResortsScam 

Hi Keary...have you filed a complaint with the Better Business Burau...
I'd love to hear from the BBB as a part of this story..thanks, Dan



Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 5:59 PM
To: Dan Kleckner
Subject: Connect With Kleck - Viewer Comment/Question


Date: 01/27/2012
Time: 08:59:00 PM ET
Form Name: Connect With Kleck

USER PROFILE INFORMATION
Email Address:
Zip Code: 99217
First Name: Keary
Last Name: Phillips
City: Spokane
State: WA

FORM QUESTIONS
What question can Dan Kleckner answer for you?: 466-7887....... On the
garage door story the guy felt mistreated by a business. Are you willing
to take on a tougher company? A timeshare in Puerto Vallarta? I created
a blog to tell my story and try to convince the Velas Vallarta to give
me my money back. There are no doubt others from our area getting ripped
off by the timeshares there. I'd love to talk to you. blog:
http://velasresortsscam.blogspot.com/ I'm not sure who else to talk to.
There are a lot of others on the net facing this same situation. Thanks
3 Responses
  1. VGP Resorts Says:

    Nice post !You blog post is completely details and quality. Keep sharing more blog posts.

    Resorts in Chennai | Party halls in chennai .



  2. Unknown Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.