Timeshare Warning from a Resident

Velas Vallarta Scam Site

I subscribe to Google Alerts for 'Velas Scam,' or something to that effect, and came across another site on this topic. So I had to check it out. What I found almost made me drop to the floor in laughter.....

The site is VelasVallartaScam and it seems to be owned by the Velas! When you go there everything is pro Velas, and it talks about what Velas Vallarta members can experience. Examples are:
     1. Sandusky: This appears to be located near Lake Erie. And then they go on to talk about some of the sites and hot spots around this area. Are you kidding me? The Velas and Lake Erie?
     2. The Midlands: This is an area South Africa and again they talk about the sites and allure of the area.
     3. Jardin Des Glaciers: This is in Quebec and the author talks about the glaciers, guiding expeditions, and how "Velas Vallarta members enjoy the incredible view of beautiful Quebec".

Of course, the whole purpose of the site is to basically sit on the web address and try to route searches for anything 'Velas Scam' to their site filled with all of the wonderful sites and sounds of what the Velas Vallarta has to offer. Of course, after starting out that way they had to start filling the site with other get aways in other places that have no connection to the Velas so as to keep their site at the forefront of search results. This is funny. It reminds me of what some of the censors in China might try if a resident there tried to do a search on 'Tiananmen Square massacre'. Check it out!
2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    I bought a timeshare with Velas Vallarta and they lied to me at everything, every time I check for travel dates are not available and it's cheaper to booked flight and hotel with Expedia. The service is really bad, I asked to speak to the manager and was told that I cannot talk to her and that I cannot cancel my membership. I't´s been a nightmare for me!!! I was doing a research on internet about this fraudulent resort and how to get out of this fraud, i found this information and i want to share it with you, i hope it helps someone:

    http://www.timesharescam.com/timeshare-complaints-resorts-black-list/16-velas-vallarta-timeshare-complaints/


  2. The Big E Says:

    One of the scammers is Gloria Dorsey. I dated the bitch. In 1992 in her hometown of Baltimore, she scammed three banks out of over a million dollars and fled to Mexico. The FBI arrested her. I see she is right back at it. Catch this bitch. Her full name is Gloria Louise Dorsey. Date of birth is April 21, 1950. Let the FBI know about this piece of shit. I am sure they would love to get her again. Thank you. Eric Bacon